Cash Grant for Retail/ Leisure/ Hospitality with property rateable value between £15, 000 - £51, 000
The following information is based on the information publishes as of 26 March.
This scheme is intended for the businesses with a rateable value between £15, 000 to £51, 000. Businesses in Retail/ Leisure/ Hospitality will receive a cash grant of £25, 000 towards ongoing bills whilst businesses remain closed.
You are eligible for the grant if:
- your business is based in England
- your business is in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector
- your business has a rateable value of under £51,000
Properties that will benefit from the relief will be occupied properties that are wholly or mainly being used:
- as shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas and live music venues
- for assembly and leisure
- as hotels, guest and boarding premises and self-catering accommodation
How to access the scheme
Your local authority will write to you if you are eligible for this grant.
If someone texts, calls or emails claiming to be from HMRC, saying that you can claim financial help or are owed a tax refund, and asks you to click on a link or to give information such as your name, credit card or bank details, it is a SCAM.